Master Class Massage Course
Class is only by Registration!
Title: MASTER CLASS
Subject: 96 Contact Hours
Location: Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Saturday-Sunday every Week within 6 Weeks
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Instructor: Aybek Izzatov
Massage Continuing Education Course Objectives.
395 E Dundee rd. Suite 500, Wheeling, IL 60090
The selective core training received at Tyan Anmo School will prepare Massage Therapists to be an effective and knowledgeable, competent in the fundamentals of body structure, function of the various body systems relating to Massage Therapy, and applicable Master Class Massage Modality.
1. To develop a program teaching Master Class massage technique.
2. To understand that the body’s own healing system works optimally when in a relaxed and balanced state, and the benefits of relaxation.
3. To learn Master Class massage technique that can be performed on massage table.
4. To learn how to give a Master Class massage with proper draping of the participant on a massage table.
5. To learn how to give a Master Class massage in 30 minutes and 60 minutes.
6. To learn the different between ordinary massage and Master Class Massage
7. Professionalism and ethics.
1. To understand the scope of practice for Master Class massage.
2. Have the skills to give a quality Master Class massage using healing touch.
3. To learn record keeping and confidentiality protocols.
4. To understand contraindications and precautions before performing Master Class massage.
Hours - 96 hours of contact hours.
In person course details:
Title: Master Class Massage Technique
Subject: Massage Bodywork.
Location: 395 E Dundee rd. Suite 500, Wheeling, IL 60090
Aybek Izzatov, MT.
Evaluations: A. Quiz at end of each class.
B. One Final Evaluation.
Structure of Program:
• Registration, orientation, overview of course requirements.
• Theory of relaxation response and benefits of relaxation.
• Defining Master Class massage.
• Defining scope of practice for Master Class massage.
• Defining and demonstrating the kinds of strokes used in Master Class massage.
• Basic Anatomy and Physiology – naming landmarks and muscles targeted for relaxation massage for the head, neck, face , shoulders, back, torso and legs.
• Demo for head, neck, shoulders, torso, legsmassage.
• Students in-class clinical practice head, neck, face, shoulders and Trapezium, torso, legsmassage.
• Review: anatomy and physiology for the day; questions& answers, quiz and homework assignments.
• Self-care exercise exercises for practitioner well being:
1. stretching the hand and fingers
2. wrist circles
3. wrist stretch with fingers up
4. table stretch
5. hand exercise ball
• Body Mechanics for doing Master Class massage and demonstration doing table massage.
• Universal precautions, personal hygiene and hydration.
• Cleaning and storing, and moving your equipment with ease.
• Anatomy and physiology popliteal space of the knee, foot, ankle and toes.
• Anatomy and physiology of the low back and buttock muscles.
• Demonstration of relaxation massage of the low back and buttocks.
• Students practice relaxation massage of low back and buttocks.
• Proper body mechanics for Master Class massage practitioner when doing massage of a person in the prone position.
• Turning the participant from prone to supine – precautions.
• Class discussion – Q & A – Review.
• Homework assignment – Register as Masseuse.
• Collect homework: A & P and practice sessions.
• Collect registration paperwork for Certificate.
• Practice – roll play: the client interview and intake forms.
• Scope of practice : confidentiality, record keeping, business practices and paperwork.
• Starting a Master Class massage business.
• Defining professionalism and ethics.
• Self- Care exercises for hands, wrists, fingers neck, and shoulders.
• Stretches and breath work - students practice setting fulcrums.
• When and how to use lotions, oils and creams.
• Demonstration of draping a partially clothed client.
• Students practice draping techniques.
• Student practicum in class demonstration a 60 minute relaxation massage with a lotion on a draped client prone to supine position.
• Question and answers – Review Ethics Scope of Practice.
• Review Homework Assignments – Practice sessions – Completion review & Quiz.
• Self care massage techniques to promote practitioner well being.
• Stretches to promote strong healthy back, neck, knees.
• Final Evaluation.
• Student in-class Final Clinical hours.
• Student class evaluation forms.
• Certificates given out – Graduation.
Aybek Izzatov, LMT
- Women after 35 have tendency to take massage frequently?
- Managing Remote Work With Kids at Home
- Improve Your Posture, Improve Your Life
- Massage Therapy – A Novel Approach to Improve Sleep. Aybek Izzatov
- How it feels? Massage Therapy Classes Illinois
- Massage Master Class Benefits
- Awaken Your Healing Touch Massage Course 24 CEUs
- Laser and Massage Therapy