Thai Massage Thai massage is known healing technique that focuses on the balance of mind and body. In the classical version, the client during a massage lying on the floor on a special mattress or solid material, dressed in a loose, not interfering massage clothes.
Masseur uses pressing with the thumb and the tips of the fingers, hands, feet, fists and knees. Compression using body mass massage is also used for large areas of the body. Pressure combined with manipulations stretch the spine and joints, alternating with the relaxing effect that helps to maintain the flexibility and ease tensions. Massage therapist works kneeling or sitting on the floor next to the client, from massage to the feet, gradually rising to the shoulders and neck, then the face and scalp. The usual duration of a session - 1 or 2 hours.
- Women after 35 have tendency to take massage frequently?
- Managing Remote Work With Kids at Home
- Improve Your Posture, Improve Your Life
- Massage Therapy – A Novel Approach to Improve Sleep. Aybek Izzatov
- How it feels? Massage Therapy Classes Illinois
- Massage Master Class Benefits
- Awaken Your Healing Touch Massage Course 24 CEUs
- Laser and Massage Therapy
- Master Class Massage Course