Thai Massage Thai massage is known healing technique that focuses on the balance of mind and body. In the classical version, the client during a massage lying on the floor on a special mattress or solid material, dressed in a loose, not interfering massage clothes.
Masseur uses pressing with the thumb and the tips of the fingers, hands, feet, fists and knees. Compression using body mass massage is also used for large areas of the body. Pressure combined with manipulations stretch the spine and joints, alternating with the relaxing effect that helps to maintain the flexibility and ease tensions. Massage therapist works kneeling or sitting on the floor next to the client, from massage to the feet, gradually rising to the shoulders and neck, then the face and scalp. The usual duration of a session - 1 or 2 hours.
- Illinois Inspiration: Online Massage CE Success Stories
- "Ethics Elevated: A Guide to Professionalism in Illinois Massage CE"
- Technique Unveiled Myofascial Release In Illinois Massage Ce
- Massage CE Renaissance: Rediscovering Holistic Approaches in Illinois
- **Harmony in Practice: Gua Sha and Cupping in Illinois CE Courses**
- **Illinois Illumination: Exploring Energy Work in Massage Continuing Education**
- **Illinois Integration: Holistic Approaches to Massage Continuing Education**
- Inclusive Healing: Trauma-Informed Massage CE in Illinois
- Elevating Practice: The Impact of Advanced Techniques in Illinois
- Illinois Innovators: Adapting to New Modalities in Massage CE