Tyan Anmo vs Others
The new massage technique Tyan Anmo or GBMT (Graphical Biofeedback Massage Technology). What makes it different from other modalities and what is its advantage?
Aybek Izzatov for the first time to improve the productivity and effectiveness of therapeutic massage started using sensor technology with biofeedback. He performed about a hundred sessions of massage in this way. It was necessary to determine the most effective set of elements in a therapeutic massage. Finally he came to the result and fruit of this result was this book Tyan Anmo. This is the most effective massage technique today. The client can see the result of massage on the chart. Each session of massage can be compared to each other and the dynamics can determine the direction of therapeutic massage. It turns out that every customer will have objective data on the hands after this massage. This is wonderful.
- Illinois Inspiration: Online Massage CE Success Stories
- "Ethics Elevated: A Guide to Professionalism in Illinois Massage CE"
- Technique Unveiled Myofascial Release In Illinois Massage Ce
- Massage CE Renaissance: Rediscovering Holistic Approaches in Illinois
- **Harmony in Practice: Gua Sha and Cupping in Illinois CE Courses**
- **Illinois Illumination: Exploring Energy Work in Massage Continuing Education**
- **Illinois Integration: Holistic Approaches to Massage Continuing Education**
- Inclusive Healing: Trauma-Informed Massage CE in Illinois
- Elevating Practice: The Impact of Advanced Techniques in Illinois
- Illinois Innovators: Adapting to New Modalities in Massage CE