Women after 35 have tendency to take massage frequently?
<span;>Women after 35 have tendency to take massage frequently? One of the reasons, estrogen and testosterone production in skin and muscles?
While it is true that the production of estrogen and testosterone decreases with age, and this can have an impact on the skin and muscles, there is no direct evidence to suggest that women over 35 have a tendency to take massage frequently as a result. Moreover, there are many other factors that may influence an individual's desire or need for massage, such as stress, physical activity, or specific health conditions.
Massage therapy can be beneficial for a variety of reasons, including reducing muscle tension, promoting relaxation, and improving circulation. However, the effects of massage on hormone production or sexual desire are not well understood and require further research. If an individual is interested in receiving massage therapy, it is important to consult with a qualified and licensed massage therapist who can assess their individual needs and provide appropriate treatment.
It is difficult to generalize why women may go for massage more than men as individual preferences and needs vary. However, some studies suggest that women may be more likely to seek out massage therapy due to a variety of reasons, including:
• Greater awareness of the benefits of massage: Women may be more likely to have knowledge about the benefits of massage, either through personal experience or through social networks, and may therefore be more inclined to seek it out.
• Higher levels of stress: Women are more likely to report high levels of stress than men, and massage therapy is a well-known method for reducing stress and promoting relaxation.
• Greater willingness to prioritize self-care: Women may be more likely to prioritize self-care and take time for themselves, which may include receiving massage therapy.
• Physical demands: Women may engage in activities or occupations that place greater physical demands on the body, and massage therapy can be helpful for reducing muscle tension and promoting recovery.
It is important to note, however, that these factors are not universal and individual preferences and needs can vary greatly. Ultimately, both men and women can benefit from massage therapy and it is a personal choice whether or not to seek it out.
- Managing Remote Work With Kids at Home
- Improve Your Posture, Improve Your Life
- Massage Therapy – A Novel Approach to Improve Sleep. Aybek Izzatov
- How it feels? Massage Therapy Classes Illinois
- Massage Master Class Benefits
- Awaken Your Healing Touch Massage Course 24 CEUs
- Laser and Massage Therapy
- Master Class Massage Course